Monday, October 24, 2011

BEYONCE & HOV. baby. BeYoNcE. bAbY! HoV

In lieu of the Watch The Throne concert I will be attending later this week I will talk about two of my most favorite entertainers, Sean and Beyonce Knowles-Carter. Several weeks ago at the MTV music awards Beyonce revealed her baby bump during her performance. The camera showed Jay-Z and Kanye's reaction to Mrs. Carter rubbing her belly, and the best word to describe it would be sheer excitement. Jay-Z looked so proud and genuinely happy. Although I was happy I was also shocked because this very public announcement was out of the ordinary for the Carter's. They are usually very private. Nevertheless I am happy for them.

Since the announcement, Beyonce has been heavily scrutinized. She has been accused of wearing a prosthetic belly so she will appear pregnant. It has also been stated that she has a segregate carrying their child. Many of these accusations have been do to a interview Beyonce did an interview for a late night Austrian show where her belly appeared to "collapse". Her publicist of course claims the accusations are absurd. No one knows what is going on so I think people should not be so offended or upset by the rumors. In time I'm sure we will see. What I can say is Bey's latest videos, Countdown and Love On Top are cute :)

Of course I will give you an entry on the Watch The Throne concert :D :D :D

Check ya lata!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and opinions are welcomed!!! Thank you for reading.