Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Why I love black men!

There is something about a black man that is indescribable. His strength, his charisma, his work ethic. For the men who are taking care of their children, working to support their families, and being productive citizens, curtsy to you! :) I love you! I never had a father figure so I love seeing men being active fathers! You are saving your child from so much. Your being there, being able to teach life lessons, and mold your child in the best way.

I appreciate the black man who knows how to treat and honor his lady. Honest, faithful, "one women" men do exist. I also salute the men who keep it real, even if you are dating other women, keeping it real with the women you are dealing with, is what matters. I can respect that and other women should too, then maybe more men would keep it funky (real).

A man who provides for his family is a blessing. Providing isn't always monetary although monetary support is wonderful. Providing is anything that makes the household comfortable and content. Yes, for the man who cooks cleans, and keep the kids,

Personally, I love a man who understands balance. If you can balance me, kids, and your friends, you've got me!

Theses are lyrics exerted from one of my favorite songs, Murder The Excellence, on Kanye & Jay-Z's Watch The Throne album. The song addresses black on black crime, the stifled stature of many blacks, and how we need to strive for excellence.
I adore a man who is loyal to his friends. It's something about that loyalty between boys that is so special. It's a necessary dynamic. It shows a lot about one's character, how they prioritize in their lives. The fact that he will always hold his boy down in a tough situation is in my opinion is a great characteristic to find in a man. I had a situation where my man's friend was having some legal run ins, he discussed it with me (as his woman, NOT ASKING PERMISSION but to keep in the know-which he didn't have to do!) told me what he was going to do, and went out to get his friend out of that situation. Beyonce said it well in 'Hello"...the way that you protect your friends, baby I respect you for that..." I really dig that.

I just realized while writing this that I could never truly put into words how special black men are. The comfort, safety, and protection a black man provides is something that is not easy to come by. So appreciate these black men, ladies and gents.

If no one told you, your perfect. You're beyond perfect black man! *kisses*

I love you, with all your different shades black man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and opinions are welcomed!!! Thank you for reading.