Sunday, October 30, 2011

10/30/2011 is here. ♫Watch The Throne♫ !!!!! Part ONE

October 30th is finally here. I have been anticipating this day since I purchased my ticket in August. I know it will be a fantastic show but I curious to see what Kanye has up his sleeve. I am attending with two of my best friends and I know I am going to have a blast. I am the biggest Hov fan and I love Ye. I have been to four Jay-Z concerts, so far in my lifetime. This will be concert #5. I have only seen Kanye once. But I can say Ye definitely is a performer. He gives you all the smoke. lights, and extras that one craves from a live performance. So I imagine this is going to be nothing short of EPIC!!! I've read articles saying the show is about two hours long.


I wonder what they will open the concert with???? I am thinking "Primetime" or maybe "Niggas in Paris"? Not sure but whatever it is, I know it will be great.


Several friends of mine & twitter followers will be attending tonight. We've been talking about WTT for weeks...months. I am sure it will be talked about for months to come, after wards as well.




A few tracks I can not wait to see are " I Can't Stop", "Murder The Excellence", and "Illest Muthafucka Alive".
I also hope they do some songs from their own discography's. That would be dope. I am a         sure they will. I have not    watched any videos or footage of the concert because I want to be  completely surprised.                                                                                                                               In a few hours hours I will be Watching The Throne...Kanye & Jay-Z are absolutely going to    rock out the Greensboro coliseum. "..blood stains, the coliseum doors..."

I will be back with concert detail on Part Two of Watch the Throne. 
♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and opinions are welcomed!!! Thank you for reading.