Thursday, February 9, 2012

I am a Martian : Foamposite One "Galazy"



So, I know I said I did not like the Galaxy Foams but I have changed my mind. The first pair I saw were not the shoes that are coming out later this month, so I retract that statement. I absolutely love the "Galaxy" sneaker It is so sexy and funky. How could you not like them? The sneaker has been inspired by outer space. @Nike confirmed (on twitter) that they would be dropping Febuary 24th which is crazy since just last week, they dropped the Metallic Red foams. Two foams in one month and next month the Electrolime foams release! All I can say is Nike is not playing games and they are not being easy on any sneaker lover's wallet at $220 a pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and opinions are welcomed!!! Thank you for reading.