Sunday, May 1, 2011

Osama Bin Laden Dead...now what? (Impromptu Post)

Tonight it has been announced that Osama bin Laden has been killed. When I first heard the news I was excited and now I feel fear. I feel that as Americans, we must now be on our toes more than ever. What about Bin Laden's children? Are they not followers of his doctrines and theories? I have been waiting almost 40 mins for President Obama to make the official statement. Despite the uncertainty I am relieved Bin Laden has been captured (even dead) because people must not forget he killed over 4k Americans, master mind of 9/11, and the man behind al-Qaeda. It has been almost ten years.


11:30 p.m
Finally, the president speaks and confirms Osama bin Laden's death but what proof will they present to the American citizens ?


I love how thorough the president was so thorough with this explanation of the mission to capture Bin Laden and clarification of who Osama was - which was not a Muslim leader! I do not know what to expect but all I can say is there is still need for us (the American people) to stay aware and up to par on what is going on. 


"OUR WAR IS NOT AGAINST ISLAM" - President Barack Obama


That is it for now...later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and opinions are welcomed!!! Thank you for reading.