Sunday, May 8, 2011

To You, on Mother's Day

This year has been very difficult with plenty obstacles, losses, and let downs. But one thing that has remained the same- your LOVE. I know I do not always make it easy to love me but you still do. Over two months ago, you took me in after I had lost everything. You made a way despite your financial status. But you didn't stop there,medically, you made certain I was cared for. Again, despite your own pain and medical needs. I want to thank you! I am an adult and I recognize you don't have to do ANYTHING, yet you still do and I am eternally grateful . You've made so many sacrifices, not just now, BUT all my life. I am sorry if I ever made you feel like you did a poor job because truthfully, you didn't. You were "dealt a tough hand" and you played them the best way you knew how to. I love you for your selflessness, generosity, forgiveness, and even your rough edges, Of course we have had our ups and downs but we've learned from them. As a child I did not understand and pinned in a lot of pain and anger. We did not always have but you made a way Just like you say, "ALWAYS FORWARD, NEVER BACKWARD". I apologize if I have ever hurt you or made you feel like less, than the amazing mommy you are. There is another saying, "hurt people, hurt people". I have been had a huge chip on my shoulder for years AND I am determined to break that chip away. I do not know what our next chapter will be but I pray it will be brighter, and a happier place. I am thankful to have you, another mother's day...many do not realize just how lucky/blesses they are to have their mothers.


I LOVE YOU & Happy Mother's Day






*To those who have lost their mother's and struggle on this day, I pray for you healing and I love you. God Bless*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and opinions are welcomed!!! Thank you for reading.