Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Random Ramblings...

How do people believe all these things about the "illuminati". I do not understand how others can say all these people,like Beyonce and Jay-Z being devil worshippers, and their new baby being the spawn of the devil. Even more ridiculous that her name, Blue Ivy means Lucifers daughters name backwards in Latin. Utterly ridiculous. All the carriers of this "gospel" tell me about information and stories that have been regurgitated on the world wide web. I have to find a resource that came from a physical publication of reliable stature (I.e a book that has existed for at least a decade omitting any holy texts-because that can be debatable). I need a primary source. Secondary sources are good but we all need to be able to/ at least have the right to read a primary source. The reason that rumor of Blue Ivy's name backwards in Latin is outrageous is because Lucifer never had a daughter. He was a fallen angel and that was one of the repercussions of his disobedience, he wouldn't be able to procreate. I'm not going to talk about this the whole post but the point is go do your own research! YouTube videos, DVDs, secondary articles (including my post) are not reliable enough sources.

A few weeks ago I saw someone on a social network calling themselves a mulatto. I was shocked! I'm a biracial woman and I was offended that they called themselves this. Mainly becaus do was I was disturbed and upset that they clearly aren't aware of the history behind words such as mulatto, quadroon, and octoroon to name just a few categorizing. The word mulatto. was derived from the word mule, which is the offspring of a horse and donkey who often can not produce offspring b. . I just don't think it's a nice thing to call someone or yourself. But what do I know. To each his own, right?

At the current moment, I am in the most of a family death. Although death is never easy it is always very hard when the deceased was a unconditionally loving,fair,honest,loyal,and dedicated person. There's no easy way to say bye. Although there is relief for there ceased suffering, it's a piece that is still empty. I tweeted twice I will attach my tweets) about my cousin's passing on Monday. R.I.P Lillie M. Daniels Peele; one of the most wonderful people Ive been fortunate enough to know. She is truly in a more peaceful place.

On a lighter note, next week this time I will be headed home for the first time since I left back in July. Can't wait. I miss NY! Def will be talking abt that soon.

Oh, I also want to share two new loves. My newest lipgloss NARS Super Orgasm lipgloss💄and my purple short Bailey button Uggs 💜 The silly pic of me is with my very loved lipgloss.

That is all for now loves!!!!
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and opinions are welcomed!!! Thank you for reading.