Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bliss in 4:4

I slip into bliss
It's so comfortable here,
Home.
Comforted by the warmth
The sensation
Taught to be embarrassed
Of this feeling,
All that's on my mind,
is my saturated thighs.
The symphony begins,
Four quarter notes per measure.
Turn me up
In your mental.
Thoughts, cloudy with passion,
Ecstasy possesses me.
Your star potential arouses me.
Thinking if I gave you a chance,
If I gave you all the control.
If we made our own movie,
could you handle it?
Are you ready to be the leading role?
Imagination running wild
As my breathing pattern harmonizes with the strumming of my bliss.
High pitches and falsettos,
Echoing back,
In silence.
Do you hear the music?
My favorite composition,
Track,
Beat,
Sounds of bliss.
Laying in your tee shirt,
The scent intensifies my senses.
Slow roll, toe curls,
Legs shaking, lip trembling.
We're at the bridge,
Embracing it all.
I can't hold back,
Flushed kinetic energy,
Undisturbed beauty,
Lost in myself,
Octave rise,
Fermata follows,
Utopian explosion,
A crescendo.
This is Bliss in four four measure

Kaquana Bambi ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and opinions are welcomed!!! Thank you for reading.