Sunday, February 5, 2012

Foam Craze!!!


It's 2:06 AM and I'm sitting in McDonald's because we weren't allowed to wait in our car on the mall premises. Mall security was like "you here for the shoe release? Well *stuttering* you can't be on the property before 5 AM." I'm thinking how do I know you're security and you're not some random guy trying to get my spot in line. He was probably out to get my size. I am only kidding! All jokes aside I am currently planning our execution to get these two pairs of Nike Foamposites.

Its now 4:16 AM we are tired! We are waiting at the lot across from the mall, in and out of sleep, smh. Stay tuned to see how this goes, and wish me luck!

It's 4:46 am and we are now in a single file line, that is blocked/taped off. The officer is saying no one will get served that's not in a single file line, then he goes on to tell us about the Concord release riot that took place in December. Talking about 60 cops, had to apprehend and make 1500 people evacuate the mall. The whole while he's telling this story, I can tell he really wants to say, "you niggers and your shoes - just don't know how to act."

5:45 A.M
We got our pair!
Okay, I unfortunately just had to go in on someone. This guy decides he's going to pay $80 to skip one person in the line. I kindly let him know that wouldn't work. He can't pay one person to skip 30. That's not the way it works. He wasn't pleased but right now that doesn't bother me because I've been here since 12:30 am. F*ck him for being a self righteous prick.





It's 8:07 A.M and the mission is complete! I also have a pretty funny addition to my previous story as well; I will share  in my video. Sorry the video isn't available for mobile view. But check it out on you PC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and opinions are welcomed!!! Thank you for reading.