Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Broooookkkk-lllllyn

I am leaving for New York tonight and I am so excited for numerous reasons.
  1. I am going home. (I never really have gotten home sick but I think I am just a wee bit, right now)
  2. I am going to New York
  3. I will see family and friends
  4. I need a break from all NC is offering right now
  5. I will always love my city
So, as you guys know I am following weight watchers program, and I pray I have the will power and the determination to turn away all the good food I am about to be exposed to; Rotis, Jerk and Curry everything, pizza, beef patties, rasta pasta (one of my favs), late night dinner food, loaded franks, and the list goes on, etc. I am going to ask my family and friends to help me to be as good as possible. So I will be gone five days and I am going to adore every moment. I will attempt to keep you guys updated with some of my appropriate fun. :-) 
 I miss Brooklyn more than you can ever imagine. My heart is there all the time. I have not been home, just to chill since I left to move back to NC in July of last year so this is going to be great!

XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and opinions are welcomed!!! Thank you for reading.