Sunday, March 25, 2012

New Haircut!!!

Hello my lovelies. I got a new haircut. I went in for a trim. I am in NY right now, so it wouldn't be right if I didn't get a wash and set (Dominican blow out). In the middle of my blowout, I noticed my hair was looking lifeless so I opted for a layered cut to give me a refresher. I'm not sure how long my hair is. I may measure soon. To answer a few FAQs, yes my hair is still natural. I have no chemicals in my hair. I do wear cones when I wear my straight hair but only natural products on my curls. I posted some pics of my new hair cut. At first, I wasn't crazy about my new look because so much hair was cut (3-5 inches in different areas) but I started to like it more as time progressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and opinions are welcomed!!! Thank you for reading.