Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Body Art Incentive

In the next few months I am going to making some major additions to my tattoos. I so excited about my ideas, and I am ready to see them on drawn out, and better yet, on my skin. I plan on getting one tattoo for each of my weight loss goal milestones. Currently I have three in mind, weight loss goals and tattoos. So my first one will be my 10 lb. weight loss. My second will be me reaching 10% of my weight loss journey and as I reach these goals and get the tattoos, you will be updated with pictures. Currently I have seven tats, and I can not wait to add more. If you have any words of encouragement, weight loss, workout, healthy cooking tips, please do share.

Love ya guys. Hope to have some updates and pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and opinions are welcomed!!! Thank you for reading.