Saturday, June 7, 2014

Day 1: 21 Day Juice Fast

Good Morning guys!

I started my day with a Mean Green Juice with Pineapple. The ingredients are listed below:

Ingredients
  • Apples - 2 medium (3" dia) 364g
  • Celery - 4 stalk, large (11"-12" long) 256g
  • Cucumber - 1 cucumber (8-1/4") 301g
  • Ginger Root - 1 thumb (1" dia) 24g
  • Kale - 6 leaf (8-12") 210g
  • Lemon- 1/2 fruit
  • Pineapple- 3 rings 
Since I'm not eating solid foods, I'll have 5-6 16 oz. juices each day. My 3 meals. 2 snacks, and an "after workout" juice or a late night juice (depending on how satisfied I am). The first 3 days are usually the hardest because you're body is detoxing and it will crave all the things you love; sugar, sodium, sugar lol. But, once you make it over the hump you'll be fine. I will share how day one went in my day two entry. I won't load up pictures of all of my juices but I'll always keep you updated. Let's do it. Be great!

Before:
After:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and opinions are welcomed!!! Thank you for reading.