Tuesday, June 3, 2014

21 DAY JUICE FAST

Hi there!


I am embarking on an organic juice fast that I plan on starting June 7th. I ordered an inexpensive juicer from overstock.com, I plan to purchase a nicer one soon, which should be here Friday, and I plan to document my journey with you guys, twitter, and Instagram. I have done a juice cleanse before, last year around this same time.

 Last year I decided to try juicing after I watched Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead, which documents the 60 day juice fast of Joe Cross. The movie was remarkable and an extreme eye opener, it motivated me, not only to change my life but do do more research on food I eat, my body, and my mind. I jump started my weight loss, and cleaner eating by juicing for breakfast,lunch, and for dinner, I had solid healthy foods. 

I lost 45 lbs (which put me at 185 lbs) between June 2013 and January 2014. In February I moved to New York for a couple months. While in New York I was not mindful of my nutrition and diet, and because of this I gained 23 lbs back (208 lbs). In May I moved back to North Carolina and I have been trying to mentally warp my mind around getting my healthy lifestyle on track. I have discovered several other things about my body, health, and life since May and I will be sharing that with all of you. I am in a different state of mind and I am happy to have you here with me. I have included some pics so you can see my past weight loss and my current gained. Be gentle...

Look forward to keeping you updated!

xoxo
Bambi
Saudi Curlylocks

 Weight Gain Pictures:

June 2014 (current weight 208 lbs.)
June 2014 (current weight 208 lbs.)
                           




 Weight Loss Pictures:
November 2013 (190 lbs)

December 2013 (180 lbs.)






























1 comment:

Comments and opinions are welcomed!!! Thank you for reading.