Sunday, March 20, 2011

African American Protective Styling

I have never, since being natural, had a "protective style" and I really would like to get one soon. I have been super interested in two syles, in particular. My first style is are flat twists into a bun, my second is a full (braided up) sew in weave. I really would like a short, sassy, funky style but idk abt cutting my real hair to achieve that look so that s why the weave option is appealing to me.

I do have a few concerns about the weave style though. Maybe someone can help me. I have never ever worn a weave and I know nothing about what kind of hair is good to use? How much is too much to pay to have something like this done? And is weave even a good protective style, if the hair is braided underneath?
I attempted a bantu knot out last night. I have not taken t out yet BUT I will def let you guys know my results. In fact I will take pics an upload them for you to see (failed or not failed).
PEACE & CURLS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and opinions are welcomed!!! Thank you for reading.