Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bad Hair Days

So lately I have been having some BAD hair days. My curls are very defined but they are so parched and dry!!!!! -_-

My hair lacks all softness and it is killing my flow. I have been paying more attention to the directions on all my products to make sure I am using the correct amount. I use all natural products so I know it is not that. I admit that I am a product junkie and I can sometimes get out of hand with excessive products but I have recently been doing good not buying products I do not need or will not use. Before I buy a product I always do an extensive amount of research on products before invest and the line I am going to be trying is 'My Honey Child'. I am trying O'live You Deep Conditioner & O' Honey Hair Mist - which I have heard fantastic things about. I would like to try the O'live You shampoo an conditioner.I also am interested in the Jessi Curl and Curl Junkie lines. But, for now....that is all. I will keep you updated on the results of the My Honey Child :)


Love ya curlies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and opinions are welcomed!!! Thank you for reading.