Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Chris Brown on GMA

Today was the release of Chris Brown's album, F.A.M.E. This morning Chris Brown had an interview with Robin Roberts where she continuously tried to ask Chris questions about his 2009 domestic violence arrest with ex girlfriend Rihanna. Roberts just kept bringing the "beating" up. I think this was unexpected, the questions were inappropriate, and extremely low, on behalf of Good Morning America. I feel like they did this for ratings and it was wrong because that incident is two years old. He is trying to put the bullshit behind him, focus on his new album. He has done his community service and paid his court fines and dues. Rihanna has moved on, why in the hell would she ask those questions, besides trying to get a rise out of him? Best of luck to Chris. I hope he rises above the negativity.

I have heard the album, and so far- I love it. Well done.
"Bomb" & "Love the girls" are two of my favorite tracks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and opinions are welcomed!!! Thank you for reading.