Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Saga is getting married!!!! (short post)

Next summer (summer 2012) one of my oldest friends is getting married.  I am so happy for her. She has definitely had her share of bad apples or frogs (so to speak), but I am pleased to say she has gotten her prince charming after all. Jeremy is a fantastic guy, and I think, the perfect match for her. When Saga and I were young we always used to try to guess who would get married first, me or her. Well, she got it, and I am more than happy! I am so blessed to be the friend of such a beautiful woman, and more than honored to be a part of the bridal party.
In her honor this post is in pink (her favorite color).

Pink, Black, and White: Wedding Colors

 Stay tuned for details...and wedding fun. I still have to get my bridesmaid  and dress shoes not to mention I want to shed a few lbs.  I am happy you will be along , for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and opinions are welcomed!!! Thank you for reading.