Tuesday, March 22, 2011

BANTU KNOT OUT RESULTS



I am very pleased because this is my 1st bantu knot that came out fairly decent. The first bantu knot attempt I did was wet BUT I did two strand twists, and that was no successful for me. Then I tried the same method dry, still had horrible results .Saturday night I did my bantu knot wet and instead of two strand twists I just simply twisted the hair until it drew up to my scalp. I am happy with the results. I think if I continue to do it, the results will get better and better :)

BTW, BANTU KNOTS look so good on LOCS!!!!!!!



Tell me what you think... or leave suggestions if u have any?
Also, I am trying to figure out a way to do a loose bun on my hair. Any suggestions? I may be going to the hospital soon, and I do not know if they will admit me but just in case, what should I do my hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and opinions are welcomed!!! Thank you for reading.