Monday, April 18, 2011

Beysus is Back Babi

I just heard Beyonce's single, GIRLS (Who Run The World) and I must say, it is a club banger. I had to blog immediately because I am way to excited. It is a fresh new Beyonce sound and I can not wait to see what she does for the video, whatever she does I am sure it will be as big as the sound of this song. I mean, it screams girl power! I am already going to make a statement that Bey will be taking over the summer  of 2011, haha. We have been patiently waiting for it, and she's going to serve us! I was not able to see Beyonce in concert, for her last album BUT I made a promise to myself that I would see her for her next tour and I am already preparing mysel  for it. Mind you, this is not a FINAL PRODUCT of the song.


Here is a link to the SONG:
http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio_embed?data=YTo2OntzOjU6ImFwaUlkIjtpOjQ7czo2OiJmaWxlSWQiO3M6ODoiMTQ2MTMyMTUiO3M6NDoiY29kZSI7czoxMjoiMTQ2MTMyMTUtNDBmIjtzOjY6InVzZXJJZCI7aTowO3M6MTI6ImV4dGVybmFsQ2FsbCI7aToxO3M6NDoidGltZSI7aToxMzAzMzA2MDU2O30=&amp;autoplay="></embed></object>

As for the single, it will undoubtedly be an anthem.
"...It will be another female anthem"-  Jennifer Henderson Edwards

****picture courtsey of http://thisisrnb.com/ ****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and opinions are welcomed!!! Thank you for reading.