Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Search For The Perfect Red Lip

RED lips may be outdated but I have become obsessed with them. I think they are classic, if done right. I am the pro of pinks and nude lips and I desire something a little more dangerous. I have always been frightened by true red shades. Always thought they were too bright or I was too dark, idk. I now am feeling confident and ready to experiment. I recently purchased to red shades from E.L.F (Ruby Slipper and Voodoo) and they were not it. They were to dark, warm and way too subtle. So, I ordered NYX Round Case in Eros, which has an orange undertone and apparently, is a good undertone for my medium-dark skin tone. I was going to order NYX's Electra , which is a true red BUT I don't think I am ready for that just yet. Hell, I may still order it.

Whatever happens...you know, you will know!!!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and opinions are welcomed!!! Thank you for reading.