Friday, April 8, 2011

Larger Soft Curls

I tried a(kind of) medium/large spiral curl style. Tell me if you like it? Now this is a "straighted" curl. I co-washed,deep conditioned, blow dryed the hair, and flat ironed on lowest heat setting. I used IC 'heat protectant' and Hair Rules 'Blow Out Your Kinks' 

I used: rollers, a little Jane Carter leave in conditioner (just on the tips of my hair), pure coconut oil, and My Honey Child's 'O' Honey Mist'. I sleep over night but as long as you leave the rollers in for a few hours, you should be good. Just do the one curl test (take one roller out to check the curl).
ROLLER TYPE I USED:

              
                                                                      RESULTS:



Preserving this style: I simply pin curled the hair/curls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and opinions are welcomed!!! Thank you for reading.