Sunday, April 17, 2011

EYES.LIPS.FACE

So, I had never used E.L.F products until last week. I am a department & drug store make-up chick. But, I saw how inexpensive they were and I HAD to try them. I purchased a few of the essentials line: brightening eye shadow quads,tinted moisturizer,a concealer/highlighter, a zit zapper, a brow wax/powder kit, bronzer, a liquid lipstick called ruby slipper, and a lipstick called voodoo.  




THE VERDICT:

Most of these products were not over $1 so overall they are nice cosmetics. I will go ahead and say on my medium to darker skin, they do not have much pigment.The bronzer I could have done without because it does give my face a "sun kissed" look after application. In fact it has no bronze shimmer at all, it only darkens my face. Other than that, the products are nice. I used the shadows without an eyeshadow base, and they did not have much coverage but I am okay with this purchase b/c for $1 each, they are fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and opinions are welcomed!!! Thank you for reading.