Thursday, April 21, 2011

I am breaking DOWN...I have gone to the Dark Side!

Okay guys...so I have been ANTI-APPLE products for as long as I can remember. I do not even know why but I used to have a blackberry and I think it stemmed from loving my blackberry. I also always felt that Apple products have been a bit hyped up. I think they are a little overpriced for my taste BUT I am breaking down. I have been using a Macbook Pro occasionally and it is fantastic!!!!


 I have always been a PC and now I can not believe I want to be a Mac (sorry to all my PCS)- I am crossing over to the dark side. In addition to the general use of Mac and everything becoming more Mac friendly I am getting tired of my inferior laptop getting viruses. I am also loving the iPads. This new obsession is bad. I almost feel like I have been brain washed because I even want to trade in my Android phone for an iPhone. I would not be able to even express what a big deal all of this is. I know it seems silly but for such an "Apple hater" it is! So, if you wanna surprise me with any of these lovely electronics...FEEL FREE.

1 comment:

Comments and opinions are welcomed!!! Thank you for reading.