Monday, April 18, 2011

MUSIC has POWER

I was listening to some old albums today and I was inspired to write a short post about how music can put you in a nostalgic state. Seriously, music is so powerful. You can hear a favorite song or even a song you hate and remember exactly where you where when you first heard it. I know I can remember who I listened/enjoyed the music with. I even remember details like smells. It is crazy. Many songs or albums will remind me of a specific scenario or time in my life.

I love music because it is one of the few instruments that connects and brings the masses together. It can be beautiful. People that never would be in each other's company, often are thanks to music. Concerts are the best example of this. I have gone to a few concerts and my favorite are the multi liner concerts. You see all kinds of different people who have at least one commonality:MUSIC. When you look around, you see everyone rocking to the performance, singing the songs, lighting their lighters or cell phones, and swaying in unity. It is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and opinions are welcomed!!! Thank you for reading.